Follow my blog with Bloglovin Linen,Cotton Clothing & Wedding ,Formal Fashion: Velvet Clothing in Fall ,Winter

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Velvet Clothing in Fall ,Winter

  

Velvet Chinese Dress is very classical,fresh or graceful.However,Velvet is more suitable for spring and summer,for the cold weather,I think velvet is more appropriate.


If you still remember gone with the wind,you won’t miss Scarlett’S dark green velvet dress,it is really stunning and amazing.I was totally fascinated,when I first catched that scene.
Velvet is a wonderful fabric,it is with good texture,and it has always been a symbol of elegance.So ,I think you can pick one in this winter.

If you want a daily wear clothing,I think you can choose a velvet shirt with fit cut,you can wear it alone,and you can also mix suit or coat in colder weather.If you want to join a party,you can choose a classical velvet dress,to make yourself outstanding.For the color,I think pure colors are more perfect,black is classical,dark green is stunning,red is jubilant,gray is noble.
For the fabric is quite outstanding,I believe some simple accessories is enough.the principle is, less is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment